Dudley Leisure Centre will be running a one-week intensive swimming course over the summer holidays this year.
The lessons which are suitable for children aged four years and above are for intermediate and advanced swimmers. The courses consist of five 30-minute lessons each day of the week.
Course dates and times
Dates: Monday 2 to Friday 6 August
Times: 9am, 9.30am, 10am and 10.30am
The enrolment process and course fee
To book a place for your child/children please call in to the centre and complete a parent/carer consent form. Payment will be required at the time of booking. For further information and availability call the leisure centre on 01384 812800 (option 1).
Cost: £28.00 per course*
* Customers who are eligible for the Options+ leisure discount scheme, please ensure your subscription is up to date prior to booking a place.
Keeping you safe
We want you to enjoy your visit to our centre and want you and our staff to feel safe. Please can you observe the following guidelines when attending swimming lessons:
- Please do not enter the facility if you or someone you live with has:
a high temperature
a new, continuous cough
a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before the lesson start time.
- Please ensure your child is on time as late arrivals will not be allowed in.
- Parents will be allowed to watch their child/children swim and must sit in the appropriate seats for their lesson.
- Over eights will have to use the appropriate changing room for their gender.