Unless otherwise stated, Dudley Metropolitan Council owns the copyright in all Material on this website.
Mapping reproduced from Ordnance Survey material with the permission of Ordnance Survey. Any unauthorised reproduction infringes Crown copyright and may lead to prosecution or civil proceedings. © Crown copyright and database rights (2017) Ordnance Survey (100019566)..
© Copyright Getmapping 2013. All rights reserved..
Local Land & Property Gazetteer (LLPG)
Use of this data is subject to the terms and conditions provided in the Public Sector Mapping Agreement (PSMA) section below.
© Local Government Information House Limited copyright and database rights (2017) (100019566).
© Crown copyright and database rights (2017) Ordnance Survey (100019566)
You are granted a non-exclusive, royalty free, revocable licence solely to view the Licensed Data for non-commercial purposes for the period during which Dudley Council makes it available. You are not permitted to copy, sub-license, distribute, sell or otherwise make available the Licensed Data to third parties in any form. Third party rights to enforce the terms of this licence shall be reserved to Ordnance Survey.
Open Government Licence (OGL)
You are encouraged to use and re-use the Information that is available under the Open Government Licence, freely and flexibly, subject to the following conditions:
Dudley Metropolitan Council has no objection to organisations and individuals downloading its copyright-protected Material from the site and reproducing them in their own publications, or on their internal computer networks.
Use of copyright and database right Material expressly made available under this licence (the ‘Information’) indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions below.
Meaning subject to the following conditions, you are free to:
- Copy, distribute and transmit the Material;
- Adapt the Material;
- Exploit the Material commercially whether by sub-licensing it, combining it with other information, or by including it in your own product or application.
In doing so you must:
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of the Material available.
- Any publication or internal network which incorporates the Council’s Materials must include an acknowledgement of the source of such materials. If no specific statement is provided please use the following generic statement;
Ensure that you do not use the Material in a way that suggests that Dudley Metropolitan Council endorses you or your use
- The use of personal data in the Material
- Dudley Metropolitan Council logos except where they form an integral part of a document or dataset
- Third Party rights Dudley Metropolitan Council is not authorised to licence
- Information subject to other intellectual property rights, including patents, trademarks, and design rights
- Identity documents e.g. the British Passport.
Unless otherwise stated there is no charge for the reproduction of Materials made in accordance with these conditions.
Subject to the conditions set out above, the Council has no objections to organisations reproducing in their own publications Materials available from this site.
The Material is licensed ‘as is’ and Dudley Metropolitan Council excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in relation to the Material to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Dudley Metropolitan Council is not liable for any errors or omissions in the Material and shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of any kind caused by its use. Dudley Metropolitan Council does not guarantee the continued supply of the Material.
Re-use of material
Where you wish to re-use, as opposed to reproduce, information but the proposed re-use would contravene any of the conditions set out above, your request may still be considered. Applications for re-use may be made under the terms of the Re-Use of Public Sector Information Regulations.