New rules and regulations
Following government advice in relation to COVID-19 and advice from Athletics UK and the Football Association, strict guidelines are in place at the stadium. Please note the following:
- All football bookings and customers wishing to use the athletics track must book in advance prior to arrival. Customers who do not book in advance will not be admitted into the stadium.
- When booking, your name and a contact number will be taken for track and trace purposes. Other information may be requested to reserve your booking.
- As the Dell Stadium doesn’t offer an online booking facility, customers will need to call 01384 812942 to book a pitch or an athletics slot. Where possible, bookings should be paid for over the phone to reduce contact at the stadium. Where payment is made at the stadium contactless payment is preferable.
- Casual bookings must be paid for in advance. There is a ‘no refund’ policy in place, any cancelled bookings will be given a ‘credit’ to book a date in the future (48 hours cancellation notice applies).
- A five minute ‘safety buffer’ will be built into all bookings to allow for any set ups and to enable the previous booking to exit the pitch. You will be asked to remain and queue from reception while the pitches are being cleared. Your patience and cooperation while this takes place will be appreciated.
- Do not touch or move the goals. The goals will be set up according to your booking. Any teams found moving goals will be asked to leave and this may jeopardise any future bookings.
- Spectators/Parents will NOT be allowed to remain on site.
- The changing rooms and shower facilities are closed, however toilet facilities are available.
- The function room is currently closed.
- Drinks and vending machines are not available. Please bring your own drinks along (no glass bottles) and we respectfully ask that you dispose of any items you bring with you in the bins provided.
All customers entering the facility must to adhere to the following:
- Covid-19 symptoms
Please do not enter the facility if you, or someone you live with, has:
a high temperature
a new, continuous cough
a loss of, or change to, sense of smell or taste.
- Social distancing
To help protect you and others strict social distancing measures are in place throughout the facility. Please keep 2 metres apart at all times. Additional notices and signage will be visible to help during your visit.
- One way system
We are operating a one way system throughout the facility. Please follow the directional arrows in operation.
- Increased cleaning and sanitising
Increased cleaning, sanitising and regular maintenance will be in place to help protect you and our staff.
- Hand washing and sanitising
Wash your hands with soap and water regularly and for at least 20 seconds. Use sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.