Recently Viewed

Close Remove All

Dudley Council the historic capital of the Black Country
Dudley Skyline

Gambling Act 2005 - Permits

The following permit applications are available for download at the bottom of this page:-

Application For The Conversion Or New Grant / Change Of Name Of A Prize Gaming Permit: for use by those occupying / proposing to occupy premises where facilities for gaming with prizes will be made available

Notification Of 2 Or Less Gaming Machines Or Gaming Machine Permit Applications (I.E. For Greater Than 2 Machines) For Conversion / New / Variation / Transfer: for use by premises licensed to supply alcohol for consumption on the premises

Application for a Club Gaming Permit or Club Machine Permit: for use by applicants - member's clubs, Ccmmercial clubs and miners' welfare institutes

Application For The Conversion Or New Grant / Change Of Name Of An Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centre Gaming Machine Permit: for use by occupiers / proposed occupiers of premises intended to be used by the applicant as unlicensed family entertainment centres

There are Guidance Notes included with each of the Permit forms and the Fee payable for each application type is included with the Guidance Notes. If you need further information or wish to discuss your application please contact the Licensing Team using the Contact details below.

  • Licensing team, Unit 1 Hurst Business Park, Narrow Boat Way, Brierley Hill, DY5 1UF

    Telephone: 01384 814474 or 01384 814086

  • The office is open from 8.00am to 4.00pm daily. Applicants are seen by appointment only.

    Disabled users of our service, please note that if possible could you contact us to make an appointment before visiting our offices, to enable us to meet your needs.