Skip to main content

Household Support Fund

Due to predicted high demand, applications for the Household Support Fund have now closed. Further support can be found on our Cost of Living and Household Support pages

The quickest and easiest way to get in touch is online

You can request services, report problems, pay for things, track enquiries, and find information quickly and easily on this website.
Browse our key services directory to find the information you are looking for:

When using our online forms you maybe asked to register for an account.

Registering an account makes it easier for you to access our services online. It will save you time from having to enter your contact details for each request. You will also be able to track your requests.


MyDudley makes managing your council requests and reports easier with everything available in one place. From reporting issues or making a service request, you can access more than 150 council services with a MyDudley account, available online, anytime and from any device.

Dudley Council Plus

Dudley Council Plus makes it easy for you to contact and do business with the council.

  • Telephone: 0300 555 2345
    Lines are open from 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.

If you would like to see us in person, our office is open to the public from 10am to 3pm, Monday to Friday

Key telephone numbers

Adult Social Care Access Team - 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday

Benefits - 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday

Callpay - open 24 hours, automated payment line

Children's Social Care Access Team - 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday

Council Tax and Business Rates - 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday

Dudley Council Plus - 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday

Emergency Duty Social Worker - 5pm to 9am Monday to Friday, 24/7 on weekends and bank holidays

Housing and Council Tax Benefit

Housing Repairs Management Centre - 8am to 8pm, 7 days per week, and 24 hours for emergencies

Telecare (alarms and assistive technologies)

Complaints and feedback

Complaints, comments and compliments are a way for you to have your say and to help us improve our service delivery.

Write to us

If you can't find the service you are looking for you can write to us:

Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
Council House
Priory Road

Reasonable adjustments

If you have a disability, you can request a reasonable adjustment to communicate.