Skip to main content

Trading Standards

Trading Standards enforce a wide range of environmental and consumer legislation. We investigate complaints, inspect and advise businesses, and take legal action where necessary.

About Us

Find out more about what we do, and how we can help you

Consumer Advice

Provided by Citizens Advice Consumer Service on 08082 231133 or use their online reporting form

Listed Traders - Fix-a-Home Scheme

Browse our database of reliable traders to carry out maintenance work in and around your home

Rogue Traders & Scams

If you think you may have been targeted by a rogue trader or a scam, find out more and how we can help you

Business Advice

We provide advice to local businesses to help them comply with consumer protection laws

Young Volunteers Wanted

Help us with our programme of age restricted products test purchasing

Trading Standards Service Privacy Notice

We work with national and local organisations to protect consumers and to prevent and detect crime

Stay connected

Follow our twitter feed @myDudleyTSO to get the latest advice and information

Contact Us - Consumers

Online complaints: Citizens Advice Consumer Service

Telephone helpline: 08082 231133

Calls from mobiles and landlines are free. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Lines are closed on bank holidays.

Out of Hours: 01384 812045 (24 hours)

Contact Us - Businesses

Business Advice line: 01384 817997

Opening hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Offices are closed on weekends and bank holidays.