Recently Viewed

Close Remove All

Dudley Council the historic capital of the Black Country
Dudley Skyline

Licences, Registrations and Permits

Whether you own a pub or food outlet, are a street trader, own an exotic animal or drive a private hire vehicle, you may need a licence or form of consent from the Council.

Taxi and private hire licensing

Applications and renewals, DBS checks and information for passengers.

Alcohol and entertainment

Premises licenses and certificates, personal licenses and temporary event notices.

Gambling licensing

Club and gaming machine permits, gambling premises licenses and other information.

Animal licences

Includes pet shop, zoo and animal boarding establishment licensing information.

Food premises

Any premises used to store, sell or distribute food, including takeaways, restaurants, hotels, shops, warehouses, cafes, market staffs, mobile food vans and home catering services.

We are committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. Our Privacy Notices provide information about who we may share your information with and why.