- Change of name deed
- Citizenship Ceremonies
- European Union Settlement Scheme
- Registration Corrections
Find information you need to register a birth including:
- Who can register a birth
- Where you can register
- Information needed to register
- Re-register a birth
- Naming ceremonies
Find information you need for marriages including:
- Places to hold your ceremony
- How to give notice of marriage and civil partnership
- Ceremonies abroad
- Renewal of vows
- Dudley wedding planner
- Wedding stationery
Find information for deaths, funerals & cremations including:
- Registering a death
- Life Celebrations and Civil Funerals
- Burials and graves
- The Black Country Coroner
- Bereavement services and charges
Coronavirus - FAQs
The Register Office in Dudley is open; you will need an appointment to register a birth, death or give notice. Comprehensive information for all our services can be found on our website where you can book appointments and contact us. Ceremonies are booked over the telephone.
All services are now being delivered.
- Please do not attend an appointment or ceremony if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or have tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 5 days
- When entering our buildings, please wear a face covering if you prefer. Screens are in place within the offices. We want to keep everyone safe and well.
We currently have an increased demand for all our services, please bear with us if it takes a little longer than normal to contact you or book an appointment. The best way to contact us is online or by email, our phone lines are very busy, but we do monitor our emails constantly.
If you are marrying or registering a civil partnership you can give notice up to 12 months before the ceremony. Make sure you book an appointment as soon as possible and at least 8 weeks before the ceremony date.