Dudley has great news to share with businesses about DY5, the borough’s business and innovation enterprise zone.
DY5 offers businesses looking to invest and expand with an exciting opportunity to relocate to an exclusive waterfront location, in the heart of the West Midlands and indeed the UK.
DY5 Enterprise Zone
Part of the Black Country Enterprise Zone led by the Black Country Local Enterprise Partnership on behalf of West Midlands Combined Authority, DY5 joins a portfolio of sites including Darlaston and Wolverhampton North (inc. i54), spread over 120 hectares. To date the zone has created 4,000 new jobs in advanced manufacturing including aerospace, automotive and engineering.
As well as offering high quality, low cost office accommodation at The Waterfront, DY5 is also able to offer a range of space at nearby industrial estates, with construction of brand new large scale industrial units already underway.
Businesses relocating to DY5 will benefit from:
- Exclusive waterfront location
- Improved infrastructure with a new metro line scheduled to open in 2023
- Low cost, high quality accommodation for office and industrial use
- One stop shop for business and skills support
- Close to Birmingham, an international airport and ideally situated for easy access to the rest of the UK
- Superfast broadband