For the latest news, information and details of disruption to council services for Dudley Borough, please see our Coronavirus Advice page.

Dudley Council the historic capital of the Black Country
Dudley Skyline

We work in partnership with the Citizens Advice Consumer Service (CACS). Please visit CACS for details on how to report an incident. They will record details of your complaint, provide advice on your consumer rights, and will then forward your complaint on to the relevant Trading Standards department or police.

Citizens Advice consumer web pages tell you all you need to know about your rights as a consumer and how to deal with consumer problems.

Follow Dudley Trading Standards  / 

Latest consumer advice

a plane on the runway