Recently Viewed

Close Remove All

Dudley Council the historic capital of the Black Country
Dudley Skyline

Older people's travel pass

Travel passes are available from Centro and an application form and further information are available from their website.

To get your free travel pass fill in the form from the Centro web site and take it to the following Age UK Dudley Check and Send Office:

Age UK Dudley, Unit 56A Upper Mall, Merry Hill Centre, Brierley Hill DY5 1FR. Tel: 01384 267007

In Birmingham you can also apply at your local neighbourhood office.

Travel passes can be used on the Metro tram, on trains and on most buses within the West Midlands county. The pass can also be used on Ring and Ride. This is a door-to-door service funded by Centro for people who find it difficult to use ordinary transport.

Contact Details

See contact information to the left.

External Links