Bumble Hole and Warrens Hall Nature Reserves are great areas for leisurely walks and picnics with open areas of grass and bustling wildlife living along the quiet canal pathways.
- Visitor Centre - including historical displays, souvenirs and a charity stall
- Refreshments and toilet facilities with limited opening times
- Large areas of flat managed grass
- Smaller areas of shaded and un-shaded grass
- Managed canal side path ways
- Gads Green football area
- Close to road side access points
The area is host to the Black Country Boating Festival, an annual event held every September.
Friends of Bumble Hole and Warrens Hall local nature reserve
This area has an active Friends Group, Friends of Bumble Hole & Warrens Hall Local Nature Reserve. The group was officially established in 1993 when members of the local community volunteered to start discussions on ways of improving and regenerating the area. The group are always recruiting new members, to assist with future plans and events.
Black Country Geopark
Bumble Hole and Warrens Hall Local Nature Reserve Visitor Centre
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
Offices closed weekends and Bank Holidays.
Find us on Google Maps