The Crystal Leisure Centre is centrally situated in the town of Stourbridge. Comprising of a leisure pool, 25m pool, sports hall, lifestyles gym, squash courts, softplay area, function rooms and a cafe. The centre caters for a range of sports, fitness and recreational activities and can also accommodate meetings, birthday parties and private functions.
Improved facilities now open
The leisure pool, 25 metre pool and changing facilities have now re-opened following eye-catching improvement works. Take a look at the changes on YouTube.
- Leisure pool with slides, shallow beach area, bubble seat, toddler slide and water feature - pool opening hours and 25m pool - pool opening hours
- Sports hall
- 5-a-side football
- 2 squash / Racquetball courts
- Badminton courts
- Basketball / Netball
- Soft play suite
- Dance studio
- Meeting/function rooms - available for private hire and events
- Climbing room (centre run climbing courses and private hire bookings only)
- Cafe Crystal - Upstairs overlooking the Leisure pool. Open for tea, coffee, sandwiches, cakes, hot food etc. Can be booked for private functions.
- £1 coin returnable lockers
Leisure Pool and 25m Pool Opening Hours
Leisure pool peak times:
- Dudley school holidays Monday to Friday (Anytime)
- Dudley school term time after 5pm Monday to Friday
- Weekends and bank holidays.
Members can book sports courts and fitness classes online using our leisure bookings portal:
At Crystal Leisure Centre
Covid-19 Secure Notices
Covid-19 Secure Measures Risk Assessments
Centre enquiries: 01384 812800 (option 3)
Lifestyles gym: 01384 812912
Catering enquiries: 01384 812913
Email: Crystal Leisure Centre
Lifestyles gym opening hours:
- Monday to Friday - 7.15am to 9.30pm (last admission 9pm)
- Saturday and Sunday - 8am to 4pm (last admission 3.30pm)
The Tesco car park opposite the centre has 550 spaces. Parking is free for the first two hours. The entrance to the car park is opposite the leisure centre on Bell Street. The entrance shutters come down at 4pm on Sundays, but exit is still open.
We would ask that customers to the Crystal Leisure Centre please do not walk up and down the ramp to the car park, as this if for vehicular access only, but walk round to the Crown centre entrance to access the pedestrian entrance to the car park, if they are using our facilities.
Bell Street, Stourbridge, West Midlands DY8 1AE