Halesowen Leisure Centre has many facilities comprising of a swimming pool, gym, wellness/toning suite, adventure play area, cycling studio, fitness studios, squash courts and function rooms. The centre caters for sports, fitness and recreational activities, meetings, birthday parties and private functions.
Improvement work and changes to Halesowen leisure centre's programme
From Tuesday 31 August 2021 the centre has been undergoing major refurbishment work in order to improve it's facilities. Phase one of the work is now complete and we are pleased to be able to open the revamped gym, new entrance and reception area, Wellbeing/toning suite and Adventure Play area on Sunday 2 January 2022.
The pool and changing rooms are currently closed until Summer 2022 as part of a multi-million pound revamp of the site.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused whilst we make improvements to the centre. Customers are reminded that they can access facilities at Crystal and Duncan Edwards leisure centres and the Dell Stadium.
Information and guidance regarding Covid-19 restrictions
Planet play - new for 2022
Come and try out our new fantastic Planet Play, suitable for toddlers and children under 148cm in height. With a toddler area, slides and Cyber Tower there is something for all ages, abilities and adventure levels. Planet play parties are also available.
Wellness/toning suite - new for 2022
Our brand new Wellness/toning suite encompasses power assisted exercise technology. It provides a ‘helping hand’ in a low impact, full-body workout circuit for exercisers who demand to work smart and effectively.
The equipment attracts older adults and those living with long term health conditions. It is safe for all age groups and abilities as users do not need to provide the motive force to overcome inertia. There are no weight stacks to control, just safe and effective power assisted technology.
- Recently modernised gym - new for 2022
- Wellness/toning suite - new for 2022
- Adventure play area - new for 2022
- Changing places (changing facilities for people with additional mobility needs) - new for 2022
- Accessible facilities (including a lift with access to the first floor) - new for 2022
- Cafe - new 2022
- Two dance studios suitable for group fitness classes and martial arts
- Cycling studio - currently closed
- Meeting room - currently closed
- Toilet facilities
- One swimming pool - currently closed and under refurbishment
- Two squash courts - currently closed
- Changing rooms and shower facilities - currently closed
- Snack and drink vending machines - coming soon
The pool at Halesowen Leisure Centre is currently closed until Summer 2022 as part of a multi-million pound revamp of the site. We’re sorry for any inconvenience. Customers are reminded that they can access facilities at Crystal and Duncan Edwards leisure centres.
Members can book Squash / racquetball and fitness classes online using our leisure bookings portal:
At Halesowen Leisure Centre
Covid- 19 Secure Notice
Covid-19 Secure Measures Risk Assessment
Centre enquiries: 01384 812800 (option 2)
Lifestyle gym: 01384 812934
Email: Halesowen Leisure Centre
Centre opening hours:
- Monday to Friday - 7.15am to 10pm
- Saturday - 7.45am to 4pm
- Sunday - 7.45am to 7pm
Lifestyles gym opening hours:
- Monday to Friday - 6.30am - 9.30pm (last admission 9.00pm)
- Saturday and Sunday - 7.00am to 5.15pm (last admission 4.45pm)
Car parking is available in the Pool Road Multi-Storey Car Park opposite the centre.
Customers can enjoy up to two hour's free parking at Dudley Council car parks. For further details see ticket machines located on the car parks.
Great Cornbow, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 3AF