Halesowen Leisure Centre has many facilities comprising of two swimming pools (main pool and a learner pool), gym, wellness suite, adventure play area, cycling studio, fitness studios, squash courts, a meeting room and cafe. The centre caters for sports, fitness and recreational activities, meetings, birthday parties and private functions.
Members can book squash / racquetball and fitness classes online using our leisure bookings portal:
- Swimming pool - six lane, 25 metre pool and a learner pool
- Recently modernised gym
- Wellness/toning suite - power assisted equipment
- Planet Play (soft play area)
- Cycling studio
- Two dance studios suitable for group fitness classes and martial arts
- Changing rooms and shower facilities
- Changing places (changing facilities for people with additional mobility needs)
- Accessible facilities (including a lift with access to the first floor)
- DBL Cafe
- Meeting room
- Two squash courts - currently closed
Find us on Google Maps
Gym opening hours:
- Monday to Friday: 6.30am - 9.30pm (last admission 9pm)
- Saturday and Sunday: 7.00am - 5.15pm (last admission 4.45pm)
Please note: specific facility opening hours may vary.
Parking: Car parking is available in the Pool Road Multi-Storey Car Park opposite the centre.
Customers can enjoy up to two hour's free parking at Dudley Council car parks. For further details see ticket machines located on the car parks