Backing onto an area of Black Country urban forest, Grange Park holds breath taking panoramic views out towards Russells Hall. Its varied landscape makes it a popular choice for walking and running.
- Multi-use games area
- 11 aside football pitch X 1, with goals
- 5 aside area X 1, with goals
- Large areas of flat managed grass
- Smaller areas of shaded and unshaded areas of grass
- Varied Landscape
- Car Parking is available at sites along perimeter roads
The Black Country urban forest is accessible from Fullbrook Road, off Walters Row at the Himley Road end. Please note the paths are often very over grown on the route into this area, so please take care.
Friends of the park
This park has an active friends group who work to develop and promote their local green space. Contact details for the group can be found on the friends page.
Grange Park, 69 Grange Rd, Dudley, DY1 2AP