Located close to Coseley railway station on the Birmingham New Road, Silver Jubilee Park has seen investment as part of the Healthy Towns project and has an outdoor gym and activity centre with Park Activators providing daily health activities.
- Outdoor gym
- Staffed activity centre running free activities
- Grassed 5-a-side area (one goal)
- 2 x Tennis courts
- Multi use games area
- Children’s play area
- Seating - Including suitably positioned benches as part of a Blue Badge disabled route
- Skate park
- Areas of flat managed grass - ideal for team games
- Shaded and unshaded open grass areas - ideal for picnics
- Managed tarmac pathways
- Bowling green - not in use
- Small car park
Running along the perimeter of the park are trees providing a home to an abundance of wildlife and birds. The trees also limit the affects of the traffic and are part of a secure perimeter fence to aid safety for groups with children. The park has a flowing nature, with gentle inclines making walking and running favourable activities.
Silver Jubilee Park Healthy Hub
Friends of Silver Jubilee Park
Silver Jubilee Park has an active Friends Group. The group are always recruiting new members. If you are interested, please contact us.
Off Birmingham New Road, Coseley, WV14 9SZ