Dudley Community Information Directory is provided by Dudley Council (Data Controller) and managed by Greenwich Leisure Ltd (Data Processor) on the council’s behalf.
Dudley Council is committed to respecting your privacy when you use our services. Details of how we use information about you and how we protect your privacy can be found in our Privacy and Disclaimer Statement.
Under GDPR you have rights which you can exercise free of charge which allow you to:
- know what we are doing with your information and why we are doing it
- ask to see what information we hold about you (subject access request)
- ask us to correct any mistakes in the information we hold about you
- object to direct marketing
- make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office
- withdraw consent at any time (if applicable as this will not be possible in certain circumstances)
Depending on our reason for using your information you may also be entitled to:
- ask us to delete information we hold about you (if applicable) have your information transferred electronically to yourself or to another organisation
- object to decisions being made that significantly affect you
- object to how we are using your information
- stop us using your information in certain ways
We will always seek to comply with your request however we may be required to hold or use your information to comply with legal duties which will override the requirements of the GDPR. Please note, your request may delay or prevent us delivering a service to you.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal information, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance.
GDPR also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted on 03031 231 113. Or see the ICO Website for further details.
Read our Privacy and Disclaimer Statement for more information
If you would like to discuss anything in this Privacy Notice please contact:
Data Protection and Information Governance Manager
The Council House,
Phone: 01384 815607