Unless otherwise stated, Dudley Metropolitan Council owns the copyright in all Material on this website.
Mapping reproduced from Ordnance Survey material with the permission of Ordnance Survey. Any unauthorised reproduction infringes Crown copyright and may lead to prosecution or civil proceedings. © Crown copyright and database rights (2021) Ordnance Survey (100019566).
© Copyright Getmapping Plc and Bluesky International Ltd 2019. All rights reserved.
Local Land & Property Gazetteer (LLPG)
Use of this data is subject to the terms and conditions provided in the Public Sector Mapping Agreement (PSMA) section below.
© Local Government Information House Limited copyright and database rights (2021) (100019566).
© Crown copyright and database rights (2021) Ordnance Survey (100019566)
Public Sector Mapping Agreement (PSMA)
You are granted a non-exclusive, royalty free, revocable licence solely to view the Licensed Data for non-commercial purposes for the period during which Dudley Council makes it available. You are not permitted to copy, sub-license, distribute, sell or otherwise make available the Licensed Data to third parties in any form. Third party rights to enforce the terms of this licence shall be reserved to Ordnance Survey.
Planning and Building Application Search Facility
This facility includes only those records that Dudley MBC holds on computer; certain sensitive information that may relate to an application is not included and is not therefore a complete database of all information held by the Council.
Please do not rely on information from this site as an alternative to traditional searches, where completeness of information is essential. While the Council take great care to ensure that the information provided on this site is up to date an accurate, we cannot accept any liability or responsibility should you rely on the information provided and ultimately find it to have been incorrect. The Council cannot be held responsible for the data policies, procedures or contents of any pages referenced by an external link from its site.
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 Act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner, (the applicant/agent/architect). However, you may make copies of the decision notice providing the copies are not altered in any way.
Open Government Licence (OGL)
You are encouraged to use and re-use the Information that is available under the Open Government Licence, freely and flexibly, subject to the following conditions:
Dudley Metropolitan Council has no objection to organisations and individuals downloading its copyright-protected Material from the site and reproducing them in their own publications, or on their internal computer networks.
Use of copyright and database right Material expressly made available under this licence (the ‘Information’) indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions below.
Meaning subject to the following conditions, you are free to:
- Copy, distribute and transmit the Material;
- Adapt the Material;
- Exploit the Material commercially whether by sub-licensing it, combining it with other information, or by including it in your own product or application.
In doing so you must:
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of the Material available.
- Any publication or internal network which incorporates the Council’s Materials must include an acknowledgement of the source of such materials. If no specific statement is provided please use the following generic statement;
Ensure that you do not use the Material in a way that suggests that Dudley Metropolitan Council endorses you or your use
- “Contains [Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council] data © Crown copyright and database right”.
- Ensure that you do not misrepresent the Material source.
- Ensure that your use of the Material does not breach the Data Protection Act 2018 or the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- The Material must be clearly separated from any comment made on it by the organisation or others.
- Readers of the material must not be given the impression that Dudley Metropolitan Council is responsible for, or has in any way approved the publication or network in which the Materials are reproduced.
- The Materials may not be altered or amended unless such material is clearly marked as altered or amended by the organisation or others.
- No fee may be charged by any organisation or individual reproducing the Council’s Materials in respect of reproducing Materials.
- When producing the Council’s Materials organisations must have regard to any qualifying statements or descriptions attached to the Materials, (for example, descriptions such as ‘consultation document ’,‘ discussion paper or ‘initial review’ are important as are statements concerning the intended audience of the Material.) If the Material is reproduced in full, or substantial extracts are reproduced, any qualifying statements attached to the Material must be included.
- Any reproduction of the Council’s official forms, otherwise than for the purpose of submitting information to the Council, must be clearly marked ‘SPECIMEN’ unless otherwise expressly agreed by the Council.
- The use of personal data in the Material
- Dudley Metropolitan Council logos except where they form an integral part of a document or dataset
- Third Party rights Dudley Metropolitan Council is not authorised to licence
- Information subject to other intellectual property rights, including patents, trademarks, and design rights
- Identity documents e.g. the British Passport.
Unless otherwise stated there is no charge for the reproduction of Materials made in accordance with these conditions.
Subject to the conditions set out above, the Council has no objections to organisations reproducing in their own publications Materials available from this site.
The Material is licensed ‘as is’ and Dudley Metropolitan Council excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in relation to the Material to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Dudley Metropolitan Council is not liable for any errors or omissions in the Material and shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of any kind caused by its use. Dudley Metropolitan Council does not guarantee the continued supply of the Material.
Re-use of material
Re Use of Public Sector Information Statement recognises the support and commitment to the requirements of the Re-Use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2015 (RoPSIR) by Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council.
The RoPSIR has been introduced to enable the use of Public Sector information held, to be re-used lawfully outside the public sector arena.
Further information regarding the Re Use of Public Sector Information and the application process can be found on our website.