This notice explains what personal data (information) we hold about you, how we collect, how we use and may share information about you. We are required to give you this information under data protection law. This privacy notice applies to:
- Issuing child employment permits to allow children to take part in employment.
- Issuing Licences to allow children to take part in entertainment
- Approving chaperones for children in entertainment
- Investigation of Child Employment/Entertainment illegalities files (Prosecuted for failure to comply with their legal responsibilities)
- Inspections of places of employment and entertainment
- Notices served for breach of child performance regulations
What are your rights?
You have the right to request Dudley Council to stop processing your personal data in relation to any council service. See our main privacy notice for details: Corporate Privacy and Disclaimer Statement