We can pickup large items from a domestic premises. For a small fee, you can get rid of unwanted items quickly and easily - typically within eight working days of your request.
How do I request a collection?
To request a collection please use our Bulky items and white goods collection request form
When do collections take place?
Find out below what days we carry out bulky item collections in your area
What can be collected?
We can collect bulky waste including garden rubbish and larger items of rubbish such as sofas and white goods.
- Items must be on customers property and as near to the pavement as possible.
- Any branches being collected need to be cut to less than 4ft/1.2m before collection.
We also work in partnership with Textek to offer our residents a new service for the collection and recycling of mattresses, bed bases, carpets and underlay
Bulky item points
Bulky items that can be collected have been given a number of points based on their size and type.
- Any collection up to 10 points will cost £25.25
- Collections totalling between 11 and 20 points will cost £42.10
- Collections totalling between 21 and 30 points will cost £67.34
- Collections totalling between 31 and 40 points will cost £92.59
Points per item are calculated on request via our Bulky items and white goods collection form.
White goods are charged on a per item basis.
- Small white goods (for example, a microwave) - £12.58
- Large white goods (for example, a fridge or a freezer) - £25.45
Where do I leave my items for collection?
A collection date will be confirmed with you when you call.
- Bulky items should be outside the property on the day of collection.
- Items must be on your premises and not left on the street.
- Items must be left in an accessible location.
- We will not enter a premises to collect items.
- Only the specified items will be collected.
- Please note that you will be charged if we come to collect your items but we are not able to collect them.
How to Pay
This service can be paid for at the point of ordering through our Bulky items and white goods collection request form
For Mattresses, Bed Baes, Carpets and Underlay contact Textek
Notification of any cancellation must be received before 4pm on the previous working day. Cancellations received after deadline will be charged unless crew can be alerted.
Can I put my old items to good use, rather than just scrapping them?
There are a number of organisation that aim to relieve poverty and reduce waste by promoting the re-use of essential household furniture and electrical appliances to help people in need. Before you dispose of any unwanted items why not donate it to an organisation that could re-use it. We would much rather see items re-used than collected by us and scrapped.