A beautiful hall offering modern comforts surrounded by original Victorian features. Based in the town centre the hall is easily accessible by train, bus and car. It is ideal for shows, events, concerts, sales, exhibitions, dances, meetings and wedding receptions.
What to consider when booking a hall:
To help us advise you on the most suitable hall for your needs, please consider the following questions:
- When do you want to hire the hall (date and starting and finishing times)
- What is the type of function – a wedding reception, concert, conference etc.
- How many people will be coming?
- Do you want a bar service?
- Is access required for people with disabilities?
- Are you staging an entertainment, cabaret or function with admission charges?
- Does your function need lighting and a public address system?
To book Stourbridge Town Hall please contact us.
Overview of our rooms
Frequently asked questions
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
The halls can be hired at variable opening hours to suit your event. Please see the event details for information of the dates and times that they are being held.
Catering and food hygiene
If you are interested in hiring a hall and catering forms a part of your hire requirements, then you will need to follow our guidelines to ensure that food handling and preparation meet the necessary standards.
Find us on Google Maps