The 1900's brought many changes to the business.
Leading glass-makers, Alan Stanier and Will Wusselbee, created flowing Art Nouveau forms with delicate coloured trails. The earliest of these pieces are on a par with Tiffany and Lalique, but were marketed anonymously, unsigned as 'Glass of English Manufacture'.
Several decorating workshops joined the organisation. Ludwig Kny and John Hambrey added individual and lively styles.
In 1914, with an increased demand for light bulbs and items for the War Ministry, Stuarts acquired the adjoining White House from Mssrs. Webb and Corbett, who had owned it since 1897.
The Stuart Crystal name first appeared in 1927 and the name 'Stuart' was etched on every piece produced.
In 1934, Harrod's mounted an exhibition 'Modern Art for the Table' which included pieces from Stuart Crystal.
Stuart's workforce was depleted by the Second World War. During WWII, glass-makers worked in the three pot furnace in Vine Street producing aircraft landing lights, cathode ray tubes and valves for radar as well as other electronic and chemical equipment.
The company remained in the hands of the Stuart family until 1995 when it was sold to Waterford Wedgwood plc.