Positioned between North Lane and Seagers Lane in Brierley Hill the park has a unique elevated position overlooking the surroundings areas to the west.
The park has had a range of improvements through Liveability funding, which include new benches and bins, resurfacing of pathways and a community garden area surrounded by sensory shrubs and perennial plants.
- Large area of flat managed grass. Please note, due to the elevated positioning of the park, ball games may encounter loss of the ball
- Smaller areas of shaded and un-shaded grass
- Managed pathway
- Area of un-kept dirt/tarmac - may be suitable for small boundary games
- Community garden with sensory planting
- Car Parking is available on the perimeter roads
Find us on Google Maps
Entrance to the park off North lane is via a steep managed concrete pathway. Other road based access is positioned at road level.