This accessibility statement applies to eBilling.
This website is managed by Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council and the technical solution is provided by an external 3rd party supplier.
This accessibility statement for the Dudley web site and sub-domains contains full details on feedback, how to report issues and the enforcement procedure. Below covers specific technical information and compliance status for eBilling.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below;
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons on eBilling.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- A 1.3.1 HTML is used to format content
4 instances - Table used to layout form input. Layout to be reviewed.
- A 1.3.1 "Bold" tag used to format text
1 instance - Content to be reviewed.
- A 3.1.1 Language of page has not been set
4 instances - Language to be set correctly.
With the exception of those listed below, none of the existing issues on eBilling are classed as a disproportionate burden to solve.
- Existing office documentation such as Microsoft Word (.DOC or .DOCX) and Adobe Acrobat (.PDF).
This is a failure of 4.1.2 Name, Role Value.
We are reviewing procedures for creating accessible office documentation.
Content that's not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
- The regulations do not require us to fix office documentation published before 23rd September 2018 if they are not essential.
What we're doing to improve accessibility
The eBilling site is monitored for accessibility by an automated tool;
- SiteImprove - a subscription service that also includes analytics, quality assurance for all pages. SiteImprove provides three levels of accessibility warnings based on the WCAG 2.1 Criterions are divided into errors, warnings and reviews.
eBilling is currently marked at 88/100 for accessibility compliance.
This tool is regularly monitored.