Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

Information for creditors.


Can I have a copy of Remittance advice

Please contact us to:

  • request a copy of Remittance Advice Creditor Services
  • arrange for Purchase Orders to be sent electronically
  • arrange for Remittance Advice to be sent electronically


What is the payment related to?

Please call Creditor Services.

When will I receive payment?

You will need to contact the department the order was received from or who the invoice was addressed to.

When are your payment runs?

BACS runs are done Monday to Thursday. Cheque runs are done on Tuesday; cheques are posted the following day.

Can I receive payments by BACS?

Yes. Please let us have your bank details in writing to Creditor Services using the contact details below. We cannot accept bank details verbally.

My address has changed, how can I notify you?

You can contact us in writing or notify us online. Use the link at the top page to open from on which you can supply details.