Data Controller: Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
Data Protection Officer: Lewis Bourne – Data Protection and Information Governance Manager
Dudley MBC (the organisation) collects and processes personal data relating to its employees to manage the employment relationship. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- require the organisation to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- require the organisation to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing; and
- object to the processing of your data where the organisation is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for the processing.
- Right to data portability to personal data you have provided to us (only applies to information processed for the performance of the employment contract)
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact:
Lewis Bourne, Data Protection and Information Governance Manager via Email or Tel: 01384815607.
If you believe that the orgainisation has not compiled with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner.
The Information Commissioner may be contacted at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 01625 545 700