Privacy Notice regarding Temporary Workforce Data Controller: Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council Data Protection Officer: Lewis Bourne – Data Protection and Information Governance Manager Dudley MBC (the organisation) collects and processes personal data relating to its employees to manage the casual work agreement relationship. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- require the organisation to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- require the organisation to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; and
- object to the processing of your data where the organisation is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
- Right to data portability to personal data you have provided to us (only applies to information processed for the performance of the employment contract)
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Lewis Bourne, Data Protection and Information Governance Manager via email email@example.com, tel: 01384 815607
If you believe that the organisation has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner.
The Information Commissioner may be contacted at:
Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House,Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
Telephone: 01625 545 700