Advice and Information

Dudley Council the historic capital of the Black Country
Dudley Skyline

If you move house, it's important you tell us as soon as possible so we can send you a bill for council tax.

  • Once we have all of your details, we will send you your new council tax bill.
  • In order to complete any of the online move forms you will need to provide details of the address that you are moving to.

If you currently receive a council tax bill from Dudley and are moving to another house in the Dudley Borough where you will be responsible for council tax:

If you have moved into Dudley Borough from another area, or if you were not responsible for council tax at your old house (e.g. living with parents):

If you are moving out of the Dudley Borough, or will no longer be responsible for council tax at your new house (e.g. moving back in with parents):