You can make a referral for any child aged up to 5 who lives within Dudley or who accesses a Dudley setting or provider.
Based at the five family centres, the Integrated Early Years’ Service is new in Dudley. We provide support to children, families and early years providers across the borough. We also have a wealth of knowledge and expertise for children with additional needs. Our main aim is to ensure that children aged 0-5 receive the right support at the right time. We offer:
- supportive visits to providers
- stay and play sessions with families
- home visits
To provide this support to yourselves, we work close with health and care colleagues.
Are you concerned about your child's development?
- Are you worried about your child’s speech and language development? Do you think that they should be using more spoken words than they are?
- Is your child not responding to requests as you would like them to?
- Are you having difficulties with getting your child to try new foods? Are they showing some sensory differences?
- Have you noticed that your child is struggling to hold and use daily equipment such as a paintbrush, dough cutting tools?
- Does your child not always respond to their name being called or appear to not hear?
signposting to one of our support groups
our advice line
special educational needs and disability (SEND) forum
or through a bespoke support package