Skip to main content

Household support fund

Applications for the household support fund are now paused. Please come back and check this website for when the scheme will re-open.

Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

Our forms and guidance documents relating to referrals for both unauthorised absence and removal from roll are available on ‘Revolution for Schools’. Every school in the borough has login information. Please speak to your school administrator for access or contact the Education Support Service Administration Team or Duty Officer for further information.

Making a referral to ESS

Please complete your referral by downloading, completing and returning the appropriate referral form; which is obtainable from Revolution, by email to the Education Support Service: 

If we require further information a Duty Officer may contact you before the case is allocated.  

If your referral relates to child employment, children in entertainment or elective home education or you require further assistance, please contact us.