Skip to main content

Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council does not endorse planning professionals.

For an individual to use the title ‘architect’ he or she must be registered with the Architects Registration Board (ARB). The Architects Registration Board is the body set up by Parliament as the independent UK regulator of architects. It maintains the Register of Architects which lists the name of every architect in the UK.

RIBA (the Royal Institute of British Architects) also provide a "Find an Architect" search