Skip to main content
Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

When somebody close to you dies, it can be helpful to get advice and support to help you deal your loss. You can seek practical help from the funeral directors involved, or from your family doctor. If you need more guidance or support, though, there are agencies that can help.

Useful Numbers