Skip to main content

Household Support Fund

Due to predicted high demand, applications for the Household Support Fund have now closed. Further support can be found on our Cost of Living and Household Support pages

Approved Premises for Civil Marriages and Civil Partnerships - part 3

Applications will only be considered on the Council’s official application form which is attached (pages 10, 11 and 12). When completed it should be returned to:

Licensing Officer, Legal and Democratic Services, 5 Ednam Road, Dudley, DY1 1HL

The application should be made by the person who will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the conditions and instructions set out in these documents. When made on behalf of a limited company there should be a separate statement of the names and addresses of all the directors.

The completed application form must be accompanied by:

  1. 3 copies of plans of the buildings identifying the rooms to be approved for ceremonies and the pre ceremony interview room.

  2. a cheque for £1,000.00 made payable to Dudley MBC to cover the cost of the licence administration, including inspection and public advertisement. This is non-refundable.

  3. A cheque for £700.00 made payable to Dudley MBC to cover the licence fee including the cost of re-inspections (returnable if the licence is not approved). If more than 2 rooms are to be covered by the licence for ceremonies an additional fee of £75 per room is payable.