Our Business Studios are all located on the upper floor spaces around the Cone site. Many either overlook the canal or courtyard making it a unique location for your business. Some businesses enjoy getting involved in on-site activities such as our annual Christmas Tree Festival.
Each of the studios has:
- a separately metered electricity supply which provides power points, lighting, hot water and heating.
- a stainless steel sink unit and water supply.
- a telephone connection point to most of the studios
- Administrative facilities are available on site if required, for example word processing and photocopying facilities.
- Controlled access to the studios during the visitor centre's opening hours.
Current Business Studios
Studio 17 - Blueberry Training. Podcasts to help you improve your business skills. Whether you are looking for information on how to start up your own business, how to sell your product, financial advice when running a business, legal requirements for business or employment business information, we can help.
Studio 18 & 19 - Glen Callum Associate. Recruitment consultants specialising in UK positions for the automotive and industrial sectors. Their prestigious head office base; is centrally located, with accessible interview and conference facilities, on a site which boasts a proud industrial heritage.
Studio 21 & 22 - Eleven 10 Creative. Specialists in graphic design and brand communications.
Studio 20, 23 & 24 - Passion Dental Designs. Dental implants, pressed ceramics inc e.max, composite, aesthetic and full arch restorations.