Skip to main content
Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

If you sell fireworks you have certain obligations to the public and your staff.

The following information applies to the retail sale of fireworks:

  • For further information please contact Trading Standards.


    • Consumers: 03454 040506 
    • Businesses: 01384 817997

    Out of Hours Telephone

    • Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline: 03454 040506
    • Bogus Caller Hotline: 01384 812045