Skip to main content
Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

A range of information is available on our website so that people can make informed decisions about contaminated land for themselves. In a few simple steps you can get an initial indication as to the possibility of contamination being present at a particular property or piece of land.

1. research past and present land uses and identify the potential contaminants associated with those land uses and activities
2. check the status of the land or property under Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990
3. ascertain whether land contamination was dealt with when the property was built, or the land developed

Technical information about land contamination is available from the following links:

Requests for environmental information

Should you require any information not accessible via our website you can make a request for information under the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 using Request For Information Form.