Advice and Information


Essential Maintenance

Due to essential maintenance of Dudley Council's payments system, payments made online and via Callpay (Automated Telephone Payments), are likely to be disrupted between 11:00 and 15:00 hours on Sunday 12th July.  We apologise for any inconvenience.
Dudley Council the historic capital of the Black Country
Dudley Skyline

Hazardous Substances Consent Application Forms

Application forms for the following can be found in Schedule 2 of The Planning (Control of Major-Accident Hazards) Regulations 1999 (Prescribed Forms, Notices and Certificates)

  • Form 1 – General application for hazardous substances consent

  • Form 2 – Is an application to remove conditions attached to a previous consent OR an application for the continuation of a hazardous substances consent following a change in control of part of the land

  • Form 8 - Claim for deemed consent