Recently Viewed

Close Remove All

dudley metropolitan borough council header logo the historic capital of the Black Country
Dudley Skyline

How to Complain about an Alcohol Licence

If you experience noise, disturbances or believe that premises are in breach of their licence, make a note of the incidents recording the date, time and what happened.

You can then contact us and make a complaint using the Contact Details below..

If you witness a serious incident at a licensed premises such as violence, contact West Midlands Police immediately.

Contact Details

  • Name Licensing Team
  • Address Unit 1, Hurst Business Park, Narrowboat Way, Brierley Hill, DY5 1UF
  • Telephone 01384 815489 or 815377 Renewals 01384 815050
  • Opening Hours Office is open from 8.00am to 4.00pm daily. Applicants are seen by appointment only.