Skip to main content

You need a licence from the Council if you are planning to sell or supply alcohol, late-night refreshments (hot food or drink sold between 11pm to 5am) or regulated entertainment.

The Licensing Act 2003 application forms, together with regulations, fees and more detailed information can be found on the GOV.UK

Please notify the Licensing Office immediately if your licence circumstances change.

Contact Us

Licensing Team
Lister Road

Telephone: 01384 815377


Office is open from 8am to 4pm daily.
Applicants are seen by appointment only.