The quickest and easiest way to get in touch is online.
You can request services, report problems, pay for things, track enquiries, and find information quickly and easily on this website.
- Browse the Key Services to find the information you are looking for.
When using our online forms you maybe asked to register for an account. Registering an account makes it easier for you to access our services online. It will save you time from having to enter your contact details for each request. You will also be able to track your requests.
Contact Dudley Council Plus
Dudley Council Plus makes it easy for you to contact and do business with the council.
If you are unable to find the information you need on this page, you can contact us using our General Enquiry Form below.
Our office is open to the public from 10.00am to 3:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Address: 259 Castle Street, Dudley DY1 1LQ.
- Telephone: 0300 555 2345 - Telephone lines are open from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Key telephone numbers
- Adult Social Care Access Team, open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday - 0300 555 0055
- Benefits, 8:30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday -0300 555 8100
- Callpay, open 24 hours, automated payment line- 0300 555 7000
- Children's Social Care Access Team, open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday -0300 555 0050
- Council Tax and Business Rates, open 8:30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday - 0300 555 8000
- Dudley Council Plus, open 10.00am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday - 0300 555 2345
- Emergency Duty Social Worker, open 5.00pm to 9.00am Monday to Friday, 24/7 on weekends and bank holidays -0300 555 8574
- Housing and Council Tax Benefit - 0300 555 8100
- Housing Repairs Management Centre, open 8.00am to 8.00pm, 7 days per week, and 24 hours for emergencies - 0300 555 8283
- Telecare (alarms and assistive technologies) - 0300 555 2040
- *If your call is regards an emergency where there is risk to life, dial - 999
Complaints and feedback
Complaints, comments and compliments are a way for you to have your say and to help us improve our service delivery.
Write to us
If you can't find the service you are looking for you can write to us at:
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council, Council House, Priory Road, Dudley, DY1 1HF.
- If you have a disability, you can request a reasonable adjustment to communicate.