Dudley MBC collects and processes personal information about you.
Identity and contact Details
Dudley MBC collects and processes personal information about you. We are registered as a Data Controller under the Data Protection legislation and our contact details are:
Data Protection & Information Governance Manager,
Corporate Information Governance Team,
The Council House,
Priory Road, Dudley, West Midlands. DY1 1HF.
This Privacy Notice explains what information we collect in relation to BWV, the reasons for this and who we may share this information with. The notice also details your rights to access this information.
Your Rights and Access to your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you additional rights about the information we hold about you and how we use it, including the right to:
- Withdraw consent and the right to object and restrict further processing of your data; however, this may affect service delivery to you.
- Request to have your data deleted where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing and provided that there are no legitimate grounds for retaining it.
- Request your data to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Have your data transferred or copied should you move to another authority.
- Not be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
To request information that we hold about you visit our Data Protection and Freedom of Information page.
If you have any worries or questions about how your personal information is handled, or to exercise any of your rights please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0300 555 2345
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are unhappy with how the council has handled your personal data. You can contact the ICO via ICO Contact Us
Last reviewed 28/06/2022