The Dudley Education Business Partnership (EBP) supports schools, colleges, employers and young people that engage in Work Experience programmes. Dudley Council and Dudley Education Business Partnership have a duty of care to verify that a company offering work experience placements has appropriate measures in place (to include young people) regarding health, safety, welfare, safeguarding and employment insurance.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- request a copy of your information (known as a subject access request)
- request rectification or erasure of your information
- request a restriction on the processing of your information
- object to processing of your information, and
- complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about the way Dudley Council processes your information
If you require further information about the use of your data or would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact:
Data Protection and Information Governance Manager, Dudley MBC, ICT Services, The Council House, Priory Road, Dudley, DY1 1HF