Skip to main content

Energy bills rebate

Applications are still open for the discretionary energy support fund.

If you have not received your £150 Energy rebate payment contact us urgently at

Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

'Advocacy' supports an individual to understand their rights, express their views and play a full role in decisions made about them.

We provide access to several forms of 'Advocacy' from Self Advocacy (supporting you to speak up for yourself) through to NHS Complaints Advocacy (which supports people to raise issues and make complaints about health related services).Advocacy word info graphic

Advocacy Services

Advocacy provider


Confidentiality - All Advocates operate under strict confidentiality rules and all of our advocacy providers are independent of both the Local Authority, NHS and Mental Health trusts.

Please note: There is no direct or self-referral to our providers of Care Act, IMHA or IMCA advocacy. Referrals must be made either by the Access to Social Care team, social worker or a member of the Mental Health Trust. You can however contact our NHS Complaints Advocacy provider directly.

Support charges

There is no charge for provision of an Advocate as long as you meet the specific eligibility criteria for the particular type of Advocacy you need to access. 

However, if you decline the support of an appointed independent advocate and wish to appoint your own advocate from an alternative source or provider then we will not be liable to fund this support.  If you are not considered as eligible by us, you can access your own legal support through advocacy organisations to explore self-funded support.

You can find out more about Advocacy on Dudley Community Information Directory.

  • Telephone: 0300 303 1660

    This is a free, confidential and independent service.

  • Queens Cross Network

    Telephone: 01384 814 434