Safeguarding is about us working together to make sure that children, young people and adults are safe and protected, free from harm, abuse or neglect. Adults should also be free to make their own choices.
We are committed to preventing the abuse of individuals who are vulnerable and we respond promptly when concerns are raised.
If you are worried, concerned, or scared about the way you, or someone you know is being treated, or is treating themselves, don’t keep it to yourself, tell us.
See for children section if:
- You are a child or young person
- You wish to report a concern about a child or young person
- You are a practitioner or you work with children
For Adults (aged 18+)
For reporting a safeguarding concern:
- For the resident, complete a Residents - safeguarding referral form for an adult
- For the professional, complete a Professionals - safeguarding referral form for an adult
The Dudley Adults Portal is available for residents, carers and professionals of Dudley to access information in the community and services available in Adult Social Care. This includes help guides and videos (such as completing portal registration) for the portal.