The Participation Development Team is here to ensure that you, our customers, have the opportunity to influence how services are delivered. To give Dudley residents the chance to be involved in the process we have set-up a new Take Control Housing Board.
Some of the opportunities for involvement include:
- Attend estate walkabouts and/or litter picks in your local area
- Support a local tenants and residents group in your area by attending meetings/events
- Join a local tenants and residents group committee or set one up in your area
- Give your views or tell us about your experiences by taking part in surveys and questionnaires
- Join our team of service inspectors and take part in reviews of the services housing provides
- Join our Housing Board to examine and scrutinise performance of the services Housing provides across
- Attend digital/on line meetings or events
e.g. Coffee and Catch up events
- Attend tenant conferences/events
- Join/attend one of our specialist forums
e.g. high rise, anti-social behaviour
The Participation Development team work closely with Dudley Federation of Tenants & Residents Association who are the umbrella organisation for Tenants & Residents Associations (TRAs) across the borough. There are currently 27 TRA's in the Dudley borough and if you think your community would benefit from having a group of dedicated volunteers working to improve your local neighbourhood, you can contact DFTRA or the Participation Development Team.
For more information about resident involvement and the opportunities available, why not visit the Getting Involved section of the Tenants Handbook for more information.
If you think ‘Getting Involved' is something you are interested in, please contact the Participation Development Team on 01384 815168 or email the Participation Development Team. Please see related documents to view the leaflet.
Want to keep up to date with what's happening in your community?