Did you know you can influence and help shape the Dudley housing service by volunteering at your local Tenants and Residents Association (TRA)?
By joining you will be able to share your views, shape the services we provide, and improve the councils overall performance.
Some of the opportunities for involvement can include:
- The housing Board
- Service Inspectors, including property inspectors & mystery shoppers
- Communications Group such as Home Affairs Content, Web design, Reader Panel & resident communication
- Tenants & Residents Associations, including local forums & street representatives
- Tenants Annual Report Group
- High Rise Living Forum
- Tenants Annual Conference.
If there isn’t a TRA in your area and you think your community could benefit from having a dedicated group of volunteers working to improve your local neighbourhood, you can contact Dudley Federation of Tenants & Residents Association (DFTRA) or the Dudley Council Participation Development Team to discuss this further.