Skip to main content

Energy bills rebate

Applications are still open for the discretionary energy support fund.

If you have not received your £150 Energy rebate payment contact us urgently at

Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

Under the Right to Buy scheme you may be able to buy your home from Dudley Council.

Coronavirus advice

It is fair to say that we are facing some very difficult times with Covid-19 and at Dudley MBC we are trying to continue to provide services to you. If you submit a right to buy application or already have one in process please note that you may experience delays in us completing assessments on your application, please bear with us.

In the meantime, please continue to pay your rent if you can but if you are facing loss of income or other difficulties, please contact us on 0300 555 0010 for help and advice.

Right to buy

The length of time that you have spent as a tenant also entitles you to a discount on the price that you buy the property from us at. Here is some information that will help to explain the Right to Buy scheme and the costs associated with home ownership.

The maximum discount amount for Right to Buy increased on the 6th April 2021 to £87,200. These discounts will apply to applications which are served on the landlord by the tenant on or after 6 April 2022.

The increased discounts does not apply to applications made before 6 April 2022.

Please download and complete the appropriate Word or PDF version of the application form first from the options below. Once done, submit your completed application form and other relevant documentation to us at Dudley Council Plus, 259 Castle Street, Dudley, DY1 1LQ.

Should you need assistance in completing the form, please contact the right to buy team on 01384 815096 who will assist over the phone, we can also arrange a telephone appointment at a time convenient for you to assist in completing your form.

Related Documents