Recently Viewed

Close Remove All

Dudley Council the historic capital of the Black Country
Dudley Skyline

Does a change in circumstances mean you need to move home?

If you live in a council home that doesn’t meet your needs you might be able to move to a different one.

Mutual exchange

If you are a tenant with Dudley Council and you want to move from your existing property, one option is mutual exchange.

Help to downsize

Are you looking to downsize?