Skip to main content

If you wish to apply for a licence for a child living within the Dudley Council Area, you will need to submit your application at least 21 days before the start of the performance or activity.

Note: If the child is not being cared for by a parent or teacher who would ordinarily provide the child's education, they must be supervised by a licensed chaperone.

The Child Performance Licence application form comes in two parts and is available for you to download below.

If you require guidance on completing the form, in the first instance please read the guidance below.

The regulations state the maximum number of hours a child, according to their age, can perform/rehearse and the breaks they must have.  See the document below for more information.