The Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council (Birmingham Street, Bourne Street, Fisher Street, St Joseph Street and Trindle Road) Compulsory Purchase Order 2022
Following the withdrawal of all objections to the above compulsory purchase order and the cancellation of the public inquiry, on 26 September 2023 the Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities gave notice under section 14A of the Acquisition of Land Act 1981 to the Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council (the Council) that the Council may exercise its powers under that section to confirm the order.
The Council subsequently confirmed the order on 9 November 2023.
Copies of the following documents have been uploaded to the website
- a copy of the confirmed compulsory purchase order;
- a confirmation notice that the compulsory purchase order is confirmed.
The confirmation notice confirms that the order as confirmed becomes operative on the date that the confirmation notice is first published. The confirmation notice will be published on 25 November 2023 in the Express and Star and any person may by application apply to the High Court within 6 weeks of that date to challenge the validity of the order under section 23 of the Acquisition of Land Act 1981.
The Metropolitan Borough of Dudley (Castle Hill, Dudley) Compulsory Purchase Order 2023
- Order and Schedule
- Castle Hill CPO Map (sealed order map)
- Castle Hill CPO Statement of Reasons for Making the Order
- Equality Impact Assessment
- Extract of powers TCPA 90 s226
- Cabinet reports 24 March 2022 with appendices
- Cabinet Report 14 December 2022 with appendices
- Planning permission P21/1505
- Compulsory Purchase Order Guidance 2019 extract s226
Compulsory Purchase Order 2022
The Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council (Birmingham Street, Bourne Street, Fisher Street, St Joseph Street and Trindle Road)