The Dell Stadium is the council's premier outdoor sports venue. The stadium boasts a wide range of facilities providing a superb training and competition venue that can accommodate sports, activities and events for people of all ages and abilities. Facilities include a floodlit 3G pitch (FIFA, FA & World Rugby approved), 400m athletics track, full sized grass pitches and more.
Please call or email the stadium for booking enquiries.
The Dell has a floodlit 400m synthetic athletics track with field facilities. It has 8 lanes with 10 straight lanes. The track can be accessed from 9am, 7 days a week during daylight hours only. Exceptions apply on a Wednesday from 6.30pm to 8pm. Please note availability is subject to other bookings. Please contact the stadium on 01384 812942 to check availability.
- 3G Floodlit Pitch (FIFA, FA & World Rugby approved) - A brand new floodlit 3G sports pitch suitable for football and rugby. This can be hired as a quarter, half or full size pitch.
- A full size grass football pitch and stadia with seating overlooking the pitch and a 400m athletics track.
- A full size caged grass pitch is available to hire.
The ground can be used for recreational activities, picnics or hired for special events. An outdoor gym and children's play area also sit within the grounds of the stadium
Our function room is available for hire and can accommodate up to 50 people. This can be used for meetings, birthday parties and other special occasions.
Telephone: 01384 812942
Find us on Google Maps
- Monday - 4.00pm to 9.30pm
- Tuesday - 4.00pm to 9.30pm
- Wednesday - 4.00pm to 9.30pm
- Thursday - 4.00pm to 9.30pm
- Friday - 4.00pm to 7.30pm
- Saturday - 8.00am to 5.30pm
- Sunday - 8.00am to 4.30pm
Please note that opening times may vary depending on bookings.
Last admission is 60 minutes prior to closing. The building closes 30 minutes prior to the closing times stated.
Customers wishing to use the stadium Monday to Friday, between 9am to 4pm are advised to call prior to visiting.